There are various types of health schemes introduced by the Government of India for the welfare of the citizens. These health schemes aim to provide the health benefits as per the Government rules. In this article, we are going to provide you information related to one such scheme of the Government of Rajasthan. The name of this scheme is “Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana”. Under this scheme, Health benefits will be provided to the citizens of the state. So, if you are looking for answers related to this scheme, read this article now!
- 1 Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
- 2 Documents required:
- 3 Key Highlights of Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021:
- 4 Who are not required to pay the premium?
- 5 Procedure to Apply Online Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Application Form 2021:
- 6 Procedure to Apply Offline Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Application Form 2021
- 7 Hospital List under Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
- 8 Packages List under Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
- 9 Budget of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
- 10 Helpline Number
Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot is going to start Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme from May 1, 2021. Under this scheme, eligible citizens will be provided health benefits of up to ₹ 500000 on admission in government and private hospitals connected to the scheme. Free medical treatment in the OPD under Free Medicine and Screening Scheme were already being provided to the citizens of the state as informed by the Chief Minister. Now, Along with this free treatment will be also provided to the citizens after hospitalization. The aim of this scheme is to provide better health benefits to the citizens. Only the families which are not included in the National Food Security Act and Socio Economic Census will have to register before getting the benefits of this scheme.
Let’s start with the requirements all the important information related to Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Ration card
Other important Details:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicant should be from a family living below the poverty line.
Key Highlights of Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021:
- You can get cashless treatments from the hospitals which are under this scheme.
- You will get benefit of around 1576 medical test.
- Medical expenses, tests, related package of 15 days after getting discharge will also be included in this scheme.
Who are not required to pay the premium?
Beneficiaries are required to pay a premium of ₹ 850. But, But 1, 10, 00,000 families coming under National Fertilizer Safety and Socio Economic Census 2011, 13 lakh families under Small and Marginal Farmers and 4 lakh families of contract workers will get the benefits of this scheme free of cost.
Procedure to Apply Online Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Application Form 2021:
- 1. Visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
- 2. Click on the Option “Click Here” (See the Image Below)
- 3. Click on the option “Redirect to SSO”. (See the Image Below)
- 4. If you are already registered then you have to login with your credentials and if you are then just click on the option Registration to complete Swasthya Bima Yojana online registration.
- 5. Now select your category: Citizen, Industry and Government Employee.
- 6. Now select one of the options to register and fill the required details.
- 7. Click on the Submit button.
- 8. After this, login the page and click on the option of ABMGRSBY application.
- 9. After this a new page will open. If you are an existing user then you have to just login with the details but if you are not then click on the option of New User and complete the registration process. Here, enter all the important information asked in the registration form such as your name, mobile number, email ID etc and upload the required documents.
- 10) Finally, Click on the submit option.
Procedure to Apply Offline Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Application Form 2021
- 1. Visit the registration camp of this scheme organized at the gram panchayat level or at the block level.
- 2. Fill the registration form of “Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana” from the camp.
- 3. Attach all the documents and submit the form in the camp.
- 4. After submission, you will receive a Reference number. Keep this Reference Number safe for future purposes.
Other Important Details related to this Yojana:-
Hospital List under Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
Under this scheme for free of cost covid treatment government has listed 3 types of hospitals – GOR, GOI and Private hospitals. We have attached PDF of all the hospitals so you can downloads the PDF as per the need:-
Packages List under Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
|Name of the Package||Download Link|
|Packages including procedures, Rates and minimum documents protocols and other details for new phase of AB-MGRSBY||Download PDF|
|AB-MGRSBY 4 Additional Packages||Download PDF|
|Implant package code with base package code and name||Download PDF|
|Implants Details||Download PDF|
|Duration and cycle for Medical Oncology||Download Xlsx|
|Special Conditions and Popup||Download Xlsx|
Budget of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
This scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Shri Ashok Gehlot Ji while announcing the state budget on 24 February 2021. A budget of Rs 3500 crore has been set by the government under this scheme.
We have provided all the necessary information related to the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana. You can also contact on the helpline number and solve your problems in case of any confusion.
- Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana Helpline number: 1800-180-6127
- Login Related Issue:- 0141 – 2643814-15
If you are facing any issue in registration and applying online for this scheme do let us know in comment below we would be happy to help you.
Last Updated on