The Working Holiday Visa Australia is the ideal option if you are looking for an adventure that consists of both traveling and working in this beautiful country. Many travelers choose this option when they go backpacking in Australia for the first time.
This travel visa for Australia offers globetrotters the opportunity to make backpacking through Down Under affordable as you can earn a good income. Besides, it is a great way to find out more about Australian culture and the locals. Furthermore, it is an ideal way to meet other travelers and perhaps even make friendships.
To work in Australia, you do need a work visa. We suggest you to go with Success to migration which is consider as one of the best migration agent in Melbourne. In this article, I will discuss the requirements that are required for obtaining it. I also discuss the option to extend your visa or the Second Working Holiday Visa.
Conditions for application for Working Holiday Visa Australia
The general requirements for obtaining the visa that you need to work Down Under are the following:
- Do you want to apply for the Australia work visa, but are you over 30 years old? You must be at least 18 and at most 30 years old when applying for the visa. Are you 31 when you are going to receive the visa but 30 when you applied for it? Even then, you are entitled to it.
- You must submit your application outside of Australia.
- You may not have been an Australian work visa holder before.
- What are the requirements for the travel documents you need to apply for the Australia work visa? To use, you need a passport that is valid for the duration of your trip. Your passport must also be valid for at least six months with the application.
- You are required to have $ 5,000 in your account. This does not have to be an Australian account.
- Your request must be submitted up to 12 months in advance.
- You can work in Australia for up to 12 months with the visa.
- You can work legally in Australia, but for a maximum of six months for the same employer.
- Within 12 months, you can leave and enter Australia as often as desired.
- Costs of work visa Australia? These amount to $ 440 if you request it through the Australian government.
- You may not have (dependent) children with you during your stay in Australia.
- You may have to undergo a medical examination and have X-rays taken. The result can take around three to four weeks. You must take forms 26 and 160 for the examination.
Apply for the Working Holiday Visa directly
If you meet the above requirements, you will receive the Australian work visa subclass 417 in return. You apply for the work visa online through the Australian government.
Good to know: once you have applied for the visa online at the Australian government, you will typically receive a message within a few days with approval or rejection. Sometimes even on the same day. If approved, you must ‘activate’ the visa within one year. You have done this from the moment you enter Australia.
Find work in Australia, where do you do that?
To find a job in Australia as a backpacker, you have several options. Aussie has a lot of job agencies, and the jobs for backpackers are the rule rather than the exception.
You can think of working on an Australian farm ( farm), in health care, a technical job, picking fruit, teaching in Australia, or working in an Australian bar or nightclub. The options you have are endless.
Skilled Migration agent in Melbourne, Australia – We are specialists in skilled international recruitment & skilled migration visa services.
Last Updated on